Tucson Acupuncture shares– The Ancient Facts about Bone Broth per Traditional Chinese Medicine
By- Sherry Tejada Tucson Acupuncture Office Manager
Note VERY IMPORTANT: Juan’s Bone Broth recipe uses Traditional Chinese Medicine’s ancient knowledge of using lime/lemon juice to boil the bones to extract the calcium from the bones.... and uses 3 key ingredients to take out the acidity from the beef bones.
I gave up in all good conscience to recommend any as they have been industrialized and it's so easy to make your own and more economical.
Questions to ask are:
- What animal are the bones from?
- Asking if they contain any marrow in them before they process is a must too.
- Were the bones form the animals 100% grass fed and grass finished? (no corn or feed lot at any pat of the life of the animal)
- Did they process the bones with lemon or lime juice or vinegar? And for a lengthy period of time?
- Also note any chemical names or flavorings, spices that are not named or any use of sweeteners should not be listed in the ingredients.